SIGforum
Late night visitor to the homestead

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5140060184

April 05, 2021, 09:02 PM
Pyker
Late night visitor to the homestead
Checking my cameras tonight and guess who I saw?

April 05, 2021, 09:08 PM
slabsides45
Cat is accounted for?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
April 05, 2021, 09:28 PM
pbslinger
Went to compete in a water ski tournament with a best buddy, and was staying in a hotel room with him and our future wives. He talked in his sleep and the best was a loud: "Hey Boo Boo, It's Yogi!"

This is a caption contest isn't it?
April 05, 2021, 09:29 PM
chbibc
Very cool. Isn't this about the time young males start wandering long distances?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.
April 05, 2021, 10:09 PM
Pyker
Yep, I believe that's right.
April 05, 2021, 10:15 PM
nhtagmember
Nice kitty
April 05, 2021, 10:55 PM
V-Tail
There's one that lives in our neighborhood. We are definitely not rural, but there are a few small areas of woods. Our guy wanders around at night. My Ring Video Doorbell caught him a few months ago and some other people have mentioned that he still visits the area.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
April 05, 2021, 11:03 PM
cgode
He’s looking for his picnic basket!

April 06, 2021, 05:21 AM
lastmanstanding
A couple who lives about 3 lots down from us at the lake just had one try to tear the roof of their camper off during the night. Climbed a tree right next to it and got on the roof. Tore the bathroom roof vent off and kept working on it from there. Pretty much a total loss. They were not there at the time but had just opened up a few days earlier.

They are for the most part nothing to fear but when I'm outside this time of year either at home or at the lake I am armed.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
April 06, 2021, 05:52 AM
sourdough44
He’s(she?) is looking for your bird feeder, or garbage cans. After a long nap I’d be hungry too.

What, haven’t delved into talk of the Glock 20 yet??
April 06, 2021, 08:41 AM
Pyker
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
He’s(she?) is looking for your bird feeder, or garbage cans. After a long nap I’d be hungry too.

What, haven’t delved into talk of the Glock 20 yet??

He won't find either. They're locked up in the garage.
April 06, 2021, 08:42 AM
Pyker
quote:

They are for the most part nothing to fear but when I'm outside this time of year either at home or at the lake I am armed.

All the time
April 06, 2021, 09:02 AM
ggile
Cute little guy.....

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin
April 06, 2021, 09:12 AM
phil in indy
There is a picture? I don't even see a hint of any picture? OK I don't even see any picture in the USS Hornet post. Somethings going on with my end.
April 06, 2021, 12:01 PM
lastmanstanding
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:

All the time

I'm much more concerned with the wolves. There are getting to be so many and there is always one or two who have been kicked out of the pack and left to find their own way and new hunting territory. They usually starve but it's the desperation they have before doing so makes them dangerous.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
April 06, 2021, 12:19 PM
Loswsmith
That's bearly a problem.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi
April 06, 2021, 12:30 PM
ptruck
Yogi, just looking for a picnic basket Smile
April 06, 2021, 02:08 PM
Ryanp225
A murder blanket!
April 06, 2021, 02:24 PM
Pyker
He was sleeping on the neighbor's deck in the early hours of this morning:

OD'ed on birdseed

April 06, 2021, 02:30 PM
RichardC
Better flashlight your privy before taking a seat.