SIGforum
Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5140040074

May 11, 2020, 05:45 AM
downtownv
Does your governor Suck? Mine Does! Illinois masks now ready!
So a friend of mine made these up.
This fabric face cover serves as a barrier. With an innovative no-sew design means this mask is produced with zero human touch. Ultra-soft and lightweight jersey fabric makes this one-piece facemask comfortable and breathable, ideal for daily wear. Vinyl Design. One size fits most.

I threw them on my web store for them and told them they may get requests for other States and governors

get them here:
https://www.teampython.com

Price $10.00
$3 flat rate shipping

Illinois masks $11 plus $3 flat rate shipping

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

May 11, 2020, 05:51 AM
stickman428
Mine is pretty bad but my neighbors to the north have Northam so I can’t complain too much.

Northam SUCKS!!!!!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
May 11, 2020, 05:59 AM
Ironmike57
We have a good governor here in Florida.
May 11, 2020, 06:02 AM
kramden
If you live in Illinois, Wisc. or Mich. your governor sucks BIG TIME. We are all shut down by these power controlling democrat bastards. And it's now obvious this is all now political ,not for the safety of the citizens. Hang them all.
May 11, 2020, 06:05 AM
Blume9mm
I'd comment but I'd get thrown off this forum...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"
May 11, 2020, 06:13 AM
Largefarva
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:
If you live in Illinois, Wisc. or Mich. your governor sucks BIG TIME. We are all shut down by these power controlling democrat bastards. And it's now obvious this is all now political ,not for the safety of the citizens. Hang them all.

It’s almost as if all three are in a dick measuring contest to see who can be the biggest douchebag.
May 11, 2020, 06:15 AM
HayesGreener
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
We have a good governor here in Florida.

Agreed

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
May 11, 2020, 06:21 AM
Any governors that have ordered lockdown, stay-at-home, or shelter-in-place suck! They suck to varying degrees, but they all suck, because they all bought into the manufactured crisis and crashed the nation for a long time. Fucking pisses me off.

Q

May 11, 2020, 06:40 AM
Micropterus
Our governor is the King of Suck. The suckingest suckster that ever sucked a suck. And that's being kind. Ralph Northam is nothing more than a Nazi-Death-Camp commandant wannabe.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

May 11, 2020, 06:47 AM
Bassamatic
Parsons is pretty good, I have no complaints. Things here are pretty much back to normal excepts for the distancing.

I watched a press conference of his a few weeks ago and he was asked why he was not wearing a mask and he said he doesn't like them. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
May 11, 2020, 06:52 AM
PHPaul
Mills is a pain in the ass wannabe tyrant and has donned her jackboots on a couple of occasions, but she's not as bad as MI, VA or NJ. Yet.

Plus we pretty much ignore the twat out here in flyover country.

I'd like to think this fustercluck has hurt her chances of re-election, but I've learned never to underestimate the stupidity of Democrats.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
May 11, 2020, 07:02 AM
bettysnephew
Yes she does, if you are a snowflake! All these idiots want her to put everyone under house arrest and execute any violators. I am a triple high risk individual and am quite comfortable with most of the restrictions and liberties Gov. Reynolds has put in place. It is up to me to do what I see fit to try to self limit my exposure in a common sense manner. I can get groceries, go to the doctor if needed andpick up other essentials, just wish I could get a haircut.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith
May 11, 2020, 07:11 AM
jljones
Yep. It has become apparent that the whole Not-The-Flu Flu was a political stunt. Queen Andy is now appearing in radio ads blaming Mitch McConnell for the half million new unemployed in KY. When Queen Andy is the reason a half million are unemployed. Soros and gun control groups are dumping a ton of money into Amy McGrath’s campaign and they are trying hard to lay this who thing at Mitch McConnells feet.

To say the Queen Andy soy boy beta male sucks is an understatement. Remember he is the one that sent the state police to harass Christians on Easter.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

May 11, 2020, 07:12 AM
Bulldog7972
I wonder if they can fit PRITZKER on the face mask? I'd buy at least two if they can.
May 11, 2020, 07:17 AM
19tass
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
quote:
Originally posted by kramden:

It’s almost as if all three are in a dick measuring contest to see who can be the biggest douchebag.

JB The Hut wins that contest hands down!
May 11, 2020, 07:31 AM
apf383
Cuomo.....enough said.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

May 11, 2020, 07:34 AM
mrmn50
Here, in Minnesota, we have a governor that would rather post pictures of his family than govern. he walks around with his finger in the air to judge which way HIS constituents are thinking. Then, he appeases.
May 11, 2020, 07:43 AM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Mine is pretty bad but my neighbors to the north have Northam so I can’t complain too much.

Northam SUCKS!!!!!’

yup,

there are Tshirts out there that say Our Governor is an Idiot

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

May 11, 2020, 07:52 AM
lastmanstanding
Walz in Minnesota has it pretty easy. Most people in Minnesota would willingly put themselves on the bus taking them to the virus protection camp if Walz told them to so he's not seeing the push back to any degree.

He is in no danger of not being reelected and he knows it. He has the stay at home order in place until the 18th but there doesn't seem to be any enforcement behind it. I traveled to and from our lake place this weekend and there was a good amount of traffic on the highway pulling boats as it was opening fishing weekend.

Walz usually telegraphs his intentions so I expect he will be holding some sort of presser soon to telegraph what he's going to do come the expiration of his order coming on the 17th.

Listening to a local talk radio show on the way up to the lake Friday. Had a interesting caller who claimed he was a veteran trained in counter intelligence with a specialty in interrogation techniques and had a emphasis on body language interpretation. He claims watching Walz in his pressers and announcements he can tell without a doubt that he is anxious and shows fear. His personal take was Walz is not making the calls but is just delivering a message.

The thing that stuck out to me is how fluently Walz could interpret and convey technical medical aspects that he is no expert in by any means. No pauses, no stumbling over words no umms, or errs, just delivery.
He is either a savant or he spends all his time in between pressers being coached and doing rehersals. My guess is it's the latter.

The people who are really having the boots put to them are the bar/restaurant and salon owners. Those laid off are looking forward to a summer off collecting more money than they were making working others seem to be moving about freely.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
May 11, 2020, 07:59 AM
64dodge
Wretched Twitmer of Michigan. That’s all I have to say about that.