SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Caption This Photo...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caption This Photo... Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Who said TREAT?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37996 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only ones listening to the safety briefing. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3071 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Those pups probably behaved themselves better than some of their fellow passengers. Smile

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
In case anyone's wondering, those are rescue dogs from the Mexican Red Cross. Returning home after serving in the rescue operations for the big earthquake in Turkey.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16380 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
“There’s bacon on this flight, yes?”

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It just doesn't get any better than squirrel movies in first class.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54685 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Three Dog Flight"

Posts: 71 | Location: Des Moines, IA | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Sure would like to stick my head out the window.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3765 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
The only ones listening to the safety briefing...

quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
In case anyone's wondering, those are rescue dogs from the Mexican Red Cross....

"Me siento, ¿puedes repetir eso en español?"

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2108 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RebGen:
"Three Dog Flight"

I like that one. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16380 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RebGen:
"Three Dog Flight"

Believe it or not,
Three Dog Night is currently tour and is playing near tiny town in a few weeks.

( no ,I won't be going, two people I asked won't go because it will be too loud and two more won't go because they fear the performers are too old, )

Posts: 54685 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
The best class of Spirit customer.

Preach it...................

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting for Karen,
With her emotional support squirrel.

E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Who wants to join the mile high hump club?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4792 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Did you call my wife a bitch?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there any way possible that this is how we get to the
Wonderful farm where there are goats,pigs and sheep to have for friends.

You know, the one with blue skys puffy clouds over giant fields of hip high grass.

?

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Can i put my head out the window puh-lease

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Security detail for Queen Aussie and King Boarder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6236 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post