SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    moved to appropriate page
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

moved to appropriate page Login/Join 
posted
Several years ago I cross listed an item in the classifieds - AND subsequently discovered that that was a no-no. I was banned from the classifieds for that action. I would like to have that "permission" reinstated - and yes I have read and agree to ALL of the conditions for same. Is it possible to get my status changed?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: prairiefire,

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Here are some tips.

Make your thread title clear so as not to be clickbait. That is also a no no.

Post your thread in the office rather than here.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or dispense with the thread entirely and contact an admin. They can fix your problem; we can't.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Please change the title of this thread. Very obtuse and alarmist. Thank you.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Maybe post this question in the SIGforum Office subforum --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/550601935

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post