SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Worker gets shot like a cannon
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Worker gets shot like a cannon Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
He hits terminal velocity rather quickly.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
That's a bruised Wang...

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I’ll stick to the rides at Silver Dollar City. I want to know if he stayed in one piece?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Report This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Did he get Fired ? ok that was bad! boooooo.

Posts: 5602 | Registered: February 09, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Well, I don’t believe he’ll be making that mistake again.

Posts: 6922 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I’ll stick to the rides at Silver Dollar City. I want to know if he stayed in one piece?

I think he stayed in one piece, but that piece looked like a bag of semi-liquid dark cherry jello.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31471 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
that escalated quickly!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
He'll be difficult to replace. Hard to find workers of that caliber.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Super Dave, that you?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hooolllly crap! Eek

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Jesus poor guy. I hope he just saw a millisecond or bright light and thought huh WTF. What happened?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7691 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to know if he stayed in one piece?

I believe those are pieces of him falling back into view on the left hand side. Eek

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15727 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Someone screwed up with the Lockout/Tagout permit...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
That had to be fatal. I agree, it looked like pieces of him falling back down

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
WHOA!! Dave, are you ok? Dave? DAVE?!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37992 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
“On the afternoon of May 3, Wang Moumou, deputy director of the hydrogenation workshop, arranged the operation of the No. 1 hydrogenation reactor. At 13:41, the manhole of No. 1 hydrogenator was opened. Wang then gradually opened the vacuum valve on the kettle three times, causing a large amount of air to be sucked into the No. 1 hydrogenation reactor to form an explosive mixed gas with the ethanol vapor in the kettle. Then Wang Mou went to the mouth of the kettle, and rinsed the paddles of the No. 1 hydrogenator and the residual catalyst on the wall. During the rinsing process, the No. 1 hydrogenation kettle flashed, and Wang Moumou was "bumped" by the explosion shock wave.

Wang Moumou violated the regulations. In the state where the manhole of No. 1 hydrogenator was opened, it was not filled with nitrogen gas protection, but the vacuum pump was turned on, causing a large amount of air to be sucked into the reaction vessel to form an explosive mixed gas with ethanol vapor, and the catalyst Raney nickel was exposed to air. Spontaneous combustion, causing flash explosion, is the direct cause of the accident.”

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aKsiL_1550698148

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
"Bumped?"

There's the understatement of the week.
I see his hardhat landing in the lower right corner. Other parts perhaps as well.

That's a mistake you hardly ever make twice.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Report This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
He'll be difficult to replace. Hard to find workers of that caliber.

I can’t stop laughing

Posts: 13295 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
BUMPED!!!! Bumped is what you do to somebody accidentally at the super market. Bumped is something you do accidentally while inching up at a stop sign while dorking with your phone.

This guy got fucking vaporized. Bumped assumes he and his buddies are having a good laugh over this right now. Poor bastard deserves a better accident report than god damn bumped.

I really feel bad for this poor sumbitch for some reason.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7691 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'm a little disappointed in you guys.

Someone probably just died and you guys are cracking jokes like he was a contender for the Darwin Awards.

He's not a thief, a terrorist, or a shitbag as far as we know. His sin is what, that he works at an industrial plant in China?

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Report This Post