SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    John lovell, warrior poet scociety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

John lovell, warrior poet scociety Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted
I've been watching John on YouTube for quite some time (I encourage you all to check out his other videos) and came across his new one today. It's his response to the everytown for gun safety campaign to text "reject" to them and they will automatically connect you to your elected representatives. Then you can repeat their scripted narrative of gun control and how you support it.

I think we talked about this before but couldn't find the thread. I think like John covers in his response video, we should all use their own tools to tell our congressman and senators that we support the SHARE Act and and national reciprocity.

Anyway I hope the everytown ad plays first and enjoy John Lovell he's pretty good to listen to.

Warrior Poet Scociety

This message has been edited. Last edited by: policetruck,

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1214 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post