SIGforum
Iowahawk’s Huffington and Buzzfeed Lay-off Blues. Hot dang!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5090036254

January 26, 2019, 04:13 PM
sjtill
Iowahawk’s Huffington and Buzzfeed Lay-off Blues. Hot dang!
Courtesy of power line blog.com

Iowahawk is one of the funniest people on Twitter. He wrote the tweet, then six-string tweets set it to a nice 1930’s union blues theme.
Guaranteed enjoyment and schadenfreude.

January 26, 2019, 04:24 PM
Skins2881
Well that brought a huge smile to my face, thanks for sharing.

Cool Big Grin Smile Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
January 26, 2019, 06:28 PM
sjtill
A spontaneous collaboration, may it live in internet history!

January 26, 2019, 06:40 PM
MikeinNC
It did bring a smile to my face

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker
January 26, 2019, 07:05 PM
corsair
The irony is rich, so good. Cool
January 26, 2019, 07:10 PM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 26, 2019, 10:10 PM
PASig
That was hysterical! Big Grin

January 26, 2019, 10:19 PM
stickman428
That was magnificent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
January 27, 2019, 10:34 AM
sjtill
Thanks, Sigmonkey!

January 27, 2019, 01:25 PM
oddball

These "journalists" are a sorry bunch; they tell coal workers, oil workers to learn a new trade when they lose their jobs. Remember Obama and the media telling folks in fading industries to "learn code"?

Well, no surprise, when people tell the same thing to these "journalists", they have tantrums Big Grin

https://twitchy.com/brettt-313...-they-learn-to-code/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965