SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who's the Youngest on the Forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's the Youngest on the Forum? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great idea for a thread! Wink

I'm really happy to see young guys here. We need to pass this down.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I'm in the 38 club too! This is a little creepy if you ask me. . .

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You don't know the half of it. My next door neighbors, man and wife, are both 38. They have two kids and both of them are- you guessed it, 38.

It's all about the math. Anyone can be 38 if you crunch the numbers the right way.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I was 38 once.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone can be 38 if you crunch the numbers the right way.

.gov knows this very well!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
34 here; it was suggested that I come here from another forum after buying myself a P226 for my 23rd birthday. The rest, as they say, is history.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I was 38 once.

And once you were twice 38.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
My son has been lurking on the forum since shortly after I joined, when he was about 10. He's now 25, and has 2 SIG's of his own, but still hasn't registered, so I guess that it doesn't count.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Not the youngest but one of the younger ones at only 42. Big Grin

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
My wife says I act have the attention span of a 5 year old, does that count?

Plus its not fair, the innerweb wasn't around when I was 19, I coulda been a young member, I been robbed....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
We have at least one guy younger than 20. I sent him the link to the thread last night.

Yeah, I can recall at least a couple 18/19/20 year olds over the years.

IIRC, Imprezaguy was around that old when he first joined.

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Judging from the posting style, I'd say it was once "Ol' two plates taped to his back," but he ain't been heard from in a while. Big Grin

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I'm still in club 38 for another 3 days.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I joined the forum at 27. At that point I was celebrating 26 for nearly 2 years. I'm still celebrating my 26th birthday, I'm just really experienced at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I can spell 38 that counts right???

Also I still remember 38 so.....Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
34, 38. I got t-shirts that old Big Grin

Posts: 729 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Younger guys don't hold forums such as this in the high regard younger guys might have, 20 years ago. There are other options these days to gather information- Facebook groups and the like.

SIGforum's member base has aged along with the forum.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Not the youngest but one of the younger ones at only 42. Big Grin

I’m nipping at your heels. I’ll be 42 in November.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I have a P220 that is a 38.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post