New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harassment Login/Join 
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted
The way the news is reporting all the harassment claims in D.C.,, I'm thinking I should be proactive and announce that I have prolly Harassed somebody, and although at this time I can not recall who, what or where this did/did not happen,, I apologize now and will try to be a better person..........

I'll not answer any questions at this time.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4590 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
I regulary text my girlfriend to let her know I'll be harassing her as soon as she gets home. She says that's fine, just expect to be accused in around 30-40 years. I told her no worries, I'll be a dirty old man at that point anyway.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Just remember that harass is one word, not two.

Posts: 11995 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So a guy come home from a date with a black eye and a hicky.
The girl claims harassment and he says she was OK with ever thing which evidence do we believe?

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Got into trouble at the throughbred track one fine day.
The announcer said to scratch "Herass" which I did.

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I touched myself. In a biblical way...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
In light of recent current events, if any women from 40 yrs ago till now says I made inappropriate, lewd, sexual comments, suggestions or ideas....Yeah, they're right. I did.

The sluts loved them.
The nuns....eh....not so much.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3888 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
We seem to be in an era of hypersensitivity. People are actively seeking out reasons to be outraged.

Sure amazing how Slick Willie got away with it and his approval ratings even seemed to benefit from it.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
We also seem to be in an era of Guilty Until Proven Innocent.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Slick Willie was a cunning linguist.

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have tried to remember if I might have been inconsiderate enough as to offend a female, for a few weeks now.

I don't know if it was because I was smart enough or afraid enough or maybe mom and dad just raised me right ,

but unless you count some very steamy disco dancing in the late 70's .

I can not remember any female getting pissed off, or even remotely offended.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I entered an elevator with a woman who had large breasts. She said, "Press one, please".

I did and now I'm in deep shit.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
HOLY SUDDEN FLASH OF INSPIRATION!!!

Even if you never committed any sexual peccadillo, step up, tell your boss that there is a painful incident in your past, tell them you need 28 days of out-of-the-office FMLA-eligible treatment, then fly to Argentina and shoot upland birds with 0-0.

Posted by me yesterday in another thread.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I think I may have sexually harassed a lady today when I held the door open for her. I'm sure that's an offense somewhere.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1903 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
This kind of stuff was once called natural selection, the dating game and other themes, the girls were as much a part of the game as the guys.

If this keeps up all breeding will be artificial insemination, with a bunch of chaperones keeping track.

Posts: 2409 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I'm just curious why women aren't headlined as having sexually harassed someone. You know there have to be cases somewhere...

Along those lines, I heard a statistic today that 20% of men are harassed in some form, and the vast majority of the harassment comes from gay men. Being in an industry that hires a lot of gay men I can say I fall into that 20%. I was on a trip with an obviously gay Flight Attendant and a First Officer that probably switch hit. We got to our overnight fairly early in the day...late morning, if I recall.

As is always the routine if we get in early enough, we stand outside our hotel rooms and ask each other what they're gonna do for lunch, dinner, entertainment, what have you. So I ask the F/O what he's gonna do and he says, "I think I'll catch a nap and then go work out". I said, "Sounds like a plan." I turn to the flaming Flight Attendant and ask the same question. His response, in a most effeminate voice, "Oh...I think I'm going to go in my room and masturbate". Without blinking an eye, I said, "Good luck with that" and went into my room. I took a nap and when I awoke, I could hear the two of them playing slap ass in the hall.

It didn't bother me in the least, but my thought was if this "dude" should say that to the wrong Texas boy, he might one day get his ass whupped and bad. Some guys don't have any patience for that kind of shit, and I think I've just about reached that point. I didn't report it to HR, but I now regret I didn't. Nothing would've happened anyway...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I'm just curious why women aren't headlined as having sexually harassed someone. You know there have to be cases somewhere...

I thought I saw a headline on Breitbart recently that Mariah Carey was being accused of sexual harassment by one of her security detail, but didn't read further, so no more info than the headline.

Edit:

Found it at the Daily Beast

"In a draft lawsuit, the superstar is accused of calling her former head of security a white supremacist and sexually harassing him. "

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1976 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
quote:
erj_pilot
Picture of erj_pilot

posted November 22, 2017 04:02 PM Hide Post

I believe the theory of the "wounded virgin" or damsel in distress sets the table for a hero to come to her rescue, now some of them are living their dream, searching for a hero or $$$.

Posts: 2409 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Just remember that harass is one word, not two.

Big Grin I'll refrain from telling the joke.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
No Rock Stars or Hollywood A listers seem to have been touched.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post