SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Samsung Galaxy S22 Case Options?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Samsung Galaxy S22 Case Options? Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted
Have an S22 on order, due to low stock, probably won't get it until April.

Any good case suggestions, that retain wireless charging capability & would be ideal if it's not going to block the magnet on my dash mount in the car as well.

Need something thin & non-sticky/grippy, as those grippy cases tend to turn pockets inside-out.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15382 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Samsung Galaxy S22 Case

Might look these over:

https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=S...2C404&ref=nb_sb_noss

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4139 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I'm a huge fan of the Otterbox Commuter

I have used them on the last few phones, currently have one on my S20. Thin, just a couple spots of grippy but I haven't had a problem. I have dropped my phones many times and so far not a scratch with the Otterbox

These are a bit cheaper on Amazon

https://www.otterbox.com/en-us...alaxy-s22-ultra.html

Posts: 5354 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Otterbox or Speck

Posts: 33889 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I do not make the laws,
I balance the scales
Picture of RiCoShea
posted Hide Post
I got a new s22+ and i got a Torras case from Amazon. I can still charge wirelessly and is thin.

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. -
Lois McMaster Bujold

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Posts: 395 | Location: On the corner of "No" and "Where" | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Pelican has some spiffy designs for my S21.
Sorry, no links for you.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks, will look into those, a bit sooner than later.
Guy at ATT said 4/7 estimated delivery.
Phone was delivered to my house today by an ATT tech.

Either he misread 3/7 as 4/7, or they got some surprise stock.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15382 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I just got a new S22 and put an Otterbox case on it: Very nice. The old induction (cordless) charger works fine, although it's slow. I've used it since S7 days and probably need to upgrade.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15490 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Really like these. Pre-ordered for our two S22 phones. dBrand

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I'm a huge fan of Tech21 cases. They're strong, translucent, and retain wireless charging.

Posts: 4227 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
I have an Otterbox defender pro on my note 9 and after 3 yrs. the power button was messed up they sent me a new one no questions asked and when I went to replace it my battery was all swelled up oops Eek so I got one for my wife's s22 ultra

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I always buy Spigen cases for my phones. They are thin, do well protecting my Galaxy S20+ and wireless charging works fine through it. I don't know how they react with sticking a magnet on the back though. Also they are usually between $15 and $20 depending on what style you get.

Spigen Rugged Armor Designed for Galaxy S22 Case (2022) - Matte Black
Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for Galaxy S22 Case (2022) - Gunmetal

Posts: 3391 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I got my S22 the day before it was officially released. I have T Mobile but bought mine through Samsung.

I'm a big Incipio phone case fan. I actually found my Incipio case through Verizon and picked up the case at the nearest Verizon store after buying it online. I still use my wireless Samsung charger that I had with my S20 and the S22 charges great with the wireless charger (even with the case on.)

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post