SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New James Bond announced........

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New James Bond announced........ Login/Join 
Picture of sgalczyn
posted
And Ian Fleming is turning in his grave......the series is now dead to me:

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...lashana-lynch-report

"The next James Bond film will show the secret agent pass the torch — and fans of the Ian Fleming-inspired franchise are in for a shock as to which star gets the latest license to kill.

Reports claim that the next Agent 007 will be played by British actress Lashana Lynch.

Lynch, 31, had a breakout role in "Captain Marvel" as Maria Rambeau, the titular superhero's best friend and fellow Air Force pilot."

So.....in this bizarro PC world....will this 007 continue to bed as many women but as a lesbian?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Pssstttttt........

Ah what the heck, someone will be along soon. Wink

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Is nothing sacred?

I mean really, WTF??????

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I’m going predict that the movie will be a classic shop-vac; will both suck and blow.

When it bombs, the world will be branded sexist and misogynistic. Regardless, the movie will be celebrated for its bravery, ingenuity, and forward thinking ideals. It will win every available rubber stamp award, but will not be repeated despite being called a success.

Wait and see.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Yeah...won't be watching another Bond film.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
On a related note, George Lazenby will move up the list in popularity..... Wink

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Already a running thread in the Lair...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1460019854

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
This will most likely turn out as well as Ghostbusters did.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
My prediction is that this will not do very well. Again just my opinion. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Awwwww dammit.....I searched too.....

Mea Culpa.......I yield.

Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
When it bombs, the world will be branded sexist and misogynistic. Regardless, the movie will be celebrated for its bravery, ingenuity, and forward thinking ideals.

Exact words Meryl Streep will say at the Academy Awards while Hollywood raves about new Bond film.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
This will most likely turn out as well as Ghostbusters did.

The way I interpret this is that this particular Bond movie might follow the normal Craig script...right up until the very end when the "torch is passed" to tinkerbell (name stolen from CQB60 from the Lair thread).

It's the next Bond film (or 007 film I guess is more accurate) after this one that is gonna blow chunks.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Doubt I'll bother seeing it in the theater. Will most likely stream it.......not. Roll Eyes I am looking forward to the transgender Bond, though,.......not.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Another Charles angles.
A 100 lb woman beating up 300lb men.
The women of this world really have lost touch with reality.
That is what has happened to this country imo.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Report This Post