SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Boudreaux and Thibideaux hunt moose- problem with plane

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Boudreaux and Thibideaux hunt moose- problem with plane Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux get a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They bag six of them. As the two Cajuns start loading the plane for the return trip, the pilot says, "The plane can only take four of those."

The two Cajuns object strongly. "Last year we shot six and the pilot let us put them all on board; he had the same plane as yours!"

Reluctantly, the pilot gives in and all six are loaded. However, even with full power, the little plane can't handle the load and down it goes and crashes in the middle of nowhere.

A few moments later, climbing out of the wreckage, Boudreaux asks Thibodeaux, "Any idea where we are?"

"I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year," says Thibodeaux.

Posts: 3435 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Report This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux get a pilot to fly them to Canada to hunt moose. They bag six of them. As the two Cajuns start loading the plane for the return trip, the pilot says, "The plane can only take four of those."

The two Cajuns object strongly. "Last year we shot six and the pilot let us put them all on board; he had the same plane as yours!"

Reluctantly, the pilot gives in and all six are loaded. However, even with full power, the little plane can't handle the load and down it goes and crashes in the middle of nowhere.

A few moments later, climbing out of the wreckage, Boudreaux asks Thibodeaux, "Any idea where we are?"

"I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year," says Thibodeaux.

Stolen! Good one, thanks for sharing. Smile

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post