SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Commemorative Silver Dollars
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Commemorative Silver Dollars Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
The 2004 Lewis and Clark has been one of my favorite silver dollars lately. Nice design. This proof sits on the desk to look at while I work. The 1986 Liberty is another favorite. Any other collectors out there?

Posts: 3516 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I agree that the L&C coin is beautiful. My own collection only has American Eagles and a few SF silver rounds.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I've got a set of silver quarters (and a penny from West Point), but none look as good as the cameo of your '04 Lewis and Clark.

Nice coin!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post