SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shia LaCuffed.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shia LaCuffed. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yawn. Shia who?

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Why give these filth attention they don't deserve?

Q

Posts: 27629 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
What a train wreck he is. He stupidly even claimed that he scored Megan Fox while filming Transformers.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Did he get LaBoofed by any of the other prisoners?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15864 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
At least he's not mindlessly chanting into a wall mounted camera.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29910 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The face of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Homeslice needs to get some help, and I don't mean that as an insult, like he really, really, really has something wired wrong in his head, and it needs to be looked at and fixed, otherwise he's gonna wind up dead.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17089 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems his antics went beyond garden variety drunkenness. Some serious rage issues.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Trust me, as a former resident of Savannah, you really have to be a dick to get arrested for public drunkenness in a city where bartenders are personally offended if you don't take a to go cup

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Boy, he's a real mess, huh

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
What a loser!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gw3971,

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
He has ruined his career a couple of times now. Fury was his comeback role and he did so well in that role. Now he goes and F's it up again. He's such a talented actor but like many, Heath Ledger and Phillip Seymour Hoffman come to mind, is teetering on the edge of sane and insane. Those LEO's were all kit gloves due to who he is, taking his verbal abuse.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/...f-apology/index.html

His apology is garbage. He has done this drunken thing too many times. He needs to just not drink ever again, and check into rehab. This latest episode will cost his career dearly.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12963 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Maybe he'll enjoy man sex...

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
He will not divide us. Wink

Posts: 7097 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What a douche bag.

Why was he chanting in the jailhouse?

The cuffs are too tight, why am I in custody?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21150 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Why should we care, at all, what this dickweed does or says?

Just one more "entitled" sillywood nobody.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
douche

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11477 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
So...it's pronounced "Shy-ah"?

I'd have gone with "She-ah" for a couple of reasons.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Yeah, me, too.

Don't remember even hearing about this doofus until this came up.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Yeah, me, too.

Don't remember even hearing about this doofus until this came up.

I'd heard the name, but I thought it was the black gal that played the older daughter on the Cosby Show.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post