SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A joke for your afternoon entertainment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A joke for your afternoon entertainment Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Bubba liked to frequent the old swimming hole, but was never able to attract the girls.
He decided to ask his friend Billy-Bob for advice.

"It’s those big baggy swimming trunks that make you look like an old fool... they’re years outta style. Your best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos, about two sizes too little, and drop a fist-sized tater down inside them. I’m telling ya man... you’ll have all the babes you want!"

The following weekend, Bubba hits the swimming hole with his spanking new tight Speedos, and his fist-sized potato. Everybody at the swimming hole was disgusted as he walked by, covering their faces, turning away, laughing, looking sick!

Bubba went back to his buddy Billy-Bob and asked him, "What’s wrong now?"
"Lord-Almighty Bubba!" said Billy-Bob, "the tater goes in the front!"

Posts: 3441 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
I saw that coming but I still smiled!

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28021 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
Why's it always got to be "Bubba"?

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 21bubba:

Personally, I thought you looked good in them. Big Grin

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
quote:
Originally posted by 21bubba:

Personally, I thought you looked good in them. Big Grin

Even if the tater is in the rear. Razz

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RebornCattle
posted Hide Post
I have a dark humour joke for you.
Created a website for orphans - doesn't have a home page.

The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Posts: 9 | Location: U.K. | Registered: May 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post