SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best source for CR123a batteries?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best source for CR123a batteries? Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I use both Surefire and the Titanium shown at Battery Junction. I just finished up a Surefire box and started with a new Titanium box.

I don't mind cheaping out with AAA / AAs but CR123s for important WML / Flashlights / etc I don't like dumpster diving. Sure I may be getting screwed over but I think I can survive $10-20 a year. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
I usually buy a 24 pack of surefire ones on Amazon for about $20-22. Haven't had any issues with them

Yep, me too.

Jim

I found this on Amazon:

Surefire SF123A Box of 24 123A 3 Volt Lithium Batteries 24-Pack. $38.88 & FREE Shipping.

Not to chip away at (privately held) Surefire's business plan, but this is a better price than the manufacturer. Surefire.com shows no 24-count box. Is the Amazon purchase shipped out in a single Surefire red and black 24-count box, or are the batteries repackaged by a bulk purchaser?
Probably just two 12 packs...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Probably counterfeit. 90% of the time the item is below market value on eBay or amazon, it's fake.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Most rechargeables are 3.7v, and come off the charger at 4.2v. That's a significant voltage increase. Make sure your light can handle it.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
Battery Junction.

These guys or really Gals, it's women owned and LOCAL....much to the demise of my wallet.

another habit picked up here at Sigforum

Posts: 206 | Location: CT. | Registered: March 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post