SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA that will give you a little light each day. WINNER: Fla. Jim
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA that will give you a little light each day. WINNER: Fla. Jim Login/Join 
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks.

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
in please, and thanks

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10423 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am totally in. Thank you for the chance.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use that at work. I'm in. Thank you!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Kindly add my name. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance !

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat....Thank you for the chance, Sir! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Please include, Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this karma.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 502 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Looking to replace my Streamlight ProTac 2L.

Thanks!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, (Don't enter me, as I already carry one of these daily)

I'll just say thanks for a sweet karma, and add in that this is an EXCELLENT light.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Please add me as 'in' also.
A very useful item as the wife and I walk daily after dinner and it is often past sunset when we get back to the hovel.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. This is a really nice Karma.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Very nice - please include me. Thanks

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Thanks, please put my name in.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
That looks great! I’ll take a chance, thanks for the karma

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in . Thanks !

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in! Thank you.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post