SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It’s really fun to watch these dudes thrash on a Rivian and Cybertruck!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It’s really fun to watch these dudes thrash on a Rivian and Cybertruck! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted

Wish I had silly money to do stuff like this!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25646 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Interesting to see how much abuse those things can take. Electronics, IME, are not fond of vibration and shock.
It makes me wonder as to long term use on something like the washboard dirt roads that I live on.

Oh, to able to afford a vehicle like that, and then to be able to afford to treat it like they do in the commercials…..

The Universe knows better than to let me end up with that kind of money. I’d do some absolutely silly shit.

Posts: 6344 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I follow HeavyDSparks, who's got a few episodes with the Cybertruck. He also owns a BlackHawk helicopter.

https://youtu.be/QhhYj8uCluM?si=JNzmX1nal6zytDP7

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18088 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
They are making way more off the videos than the cost of those vehicles. They probably spend more on video equipment and editing that those vehicles cost.

Posts: 4217 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post