SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drive by shooting....literally !
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drive by shooting....literally ! Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Glad your daughter is ok. Don't rule out 22 short or some of that Aguila .22lr super colibri subsonic ammo. Ghetto types come across all kinds of stuff and auto glass is tough stuff.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It just occurred to me that there's a restaurant across the street that has cameras. I'll be going there later to speak with the owner.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I have a Winchester m1 replica that uses 2 co2 cartridges and fires pellets or bbs as fast as you can pull the trigger. The manual claims 1200fps and I believe it. Steel targets ding and move like they were hit by a .22. The pointed hunting pellets go through my homemade particle board trap, made from 1" osb with a 1/2" osb screwed in right behind the spot we shoot paper targets at.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having a Detective coming to the house now to inspect the truck.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post