SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The critics hate Ricky Gervais' new Netflix comedy special...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The critics hate Ricky Gervais' new Netflix comedy special... Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The one before this one was absolutely brilliant and hilarious. I watched it twice. I'll watch the latest tonight.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
added to the list.

i want to see what the left hates so that i can work it into everyday conversations.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Caught this a couple of weeks ago, it's hilarious and spot on true.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4364 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
A taste…

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12350 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I watched it last night. Felt a lot like comedians of old.

It would seem he is immune from cancellation. If only everyone would follow the 'give no fucks' school of anti cancellation. It's not like it's complicated.

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Juat watched it and enjoyed it. He doesn't really seem to take a political stance, which is his point. He just has his idea and doesn't seem to really give a fuck if people agree and that's how I've always thought of these things. We all have opinions, very few have facts.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2448 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Favorite line:

“Fuck it…Netflix already paid for it!”

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2085 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post