SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Air Force warns troops to avoid pro-Trump ‘patriot’ rally
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Air Force warns troops to avoid pro-Trump ‘patriot’ rally Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The bottom line here is that we all know that no similar memo would ever have been sent out if it was an Antifa or other "Alt-Left" rally.

Posts: 2494 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Air Force backtracks

Just like when you shine a light on a bunch of cockroaches hiding in a dark hole…

Posts: 33915 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
I spent thirty-three years in uniform in the British Army, and not once was I asked about my political opinion.

In general, we held, en masse, the view that ANY government is out to screw the Armed Forces, and in that, I was never disappointed.

What I did when out of uniform was of no concern to my military masters, unless, of course, I somehow got involved with freemasonry. In my part of the Army, that was the way to the exit door VERY quickly.

Posts: 11351 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
unless, of course, I somehow got involved with freemasonry. In my part of the Army, that was the way to the exit door VERY quickly.

Really???

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38746 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
They know there is a good chance Trump comes out ahead next year and they don’t want to be a target they want to continue their career to retirement.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4845 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post