SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is Anybody Going To Pamplona Today?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Anybody Going To Pamplona Today? Login/Join 
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I always pull for the Bulls!

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
that Basque town
Is Pamplona a Basque town? I thought it is in Catalan territory.

It's in Navarre which is one of two Basque regions in Spain; up along the Northern border of Spain and France. Catalan is further to the East, also up against the French-Spanish border.

Posts: 15085 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Bump for 2020

Cancelled for 2020.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12708 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My cousin had a testicle ruptured there a few years back when he fell on his back and another tourist (not a bull) ran over him. I told him to change his story to "a bull ran me over". But, he didn't have the balls to do it......

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I'd rather go to the less dangerous but equally cool Palio di Siena in Tuscany. Also canceled this year Frown

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Jesus, a warning about the nasty pic would be appreciated. Eek

I can’t imagine doing that. I’m not an extreme sports kind of guy, or an adrenaline junkie, but holy crap, running with the bulls is just too much.

Natural selection I suppose.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4366 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I never been to Spain

But I kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there

And they sure know how to use it

They don't abuse it
Never gonna lose it

I can't refuse

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55211 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
My cousin had a testicle ruptured there a few years back when he fell on his back and another tourist (not a bull) ran over him. I told him to change his story to "a bull ran me over". But, he didn't have the balls to do it......

Bahahaha! I see what you did there Graniteguy! I tip my hat to you!

War Eagle!

Posts: 132 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
My pilgrimage is always to the annual running of the gerbils in Pasadena. It took me a couple of years to learn the best tactic is to run backwards to better protect your vulnerable spot and their favorite entryway.

That is funny. Ha !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post