SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    LE Agency Challenge Coin Trade?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LE Agency Challenge Coin Trade? Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I like to collect challenge coins. It has been a while since my agency has done a group buy of challenge coins. I only bought 5 and I would be willing to trade one of them in exchange for a challenge coin from your agency. I am willing to do two exchanges so I still have 3 remaining. Let me know if you are interested.

I have gotten my two trades. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: StorminNormin,

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I am interested. Patch trade too?

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig 226:

Sent you an email.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Send me your mailing address. I will send you one from the department my wife retired from. No need for an exchange, as I don't collect them.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
What agency are you with? I might be interested.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
What agency are you with? I might be interested.

Sent you an email.

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:

Sent you an email.

Emailed Replied..

Anyone else interested in a patch/coin swap?

9/11/01 Never Forget

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

I still have my department's patch. Glad to send one your way.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
No need to exchange. I'll send you a coin and patch. Shoot me an email.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:

Awesome. Much appreciated!

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:

Awesome. Much appreciated!

If I can find one of mine I'll trade.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Few of our guys carried challenge coins, and I think most of them were the guys in my FOP lodge. I never went out drinking with the guys so I never got into them. even though I wouldn't mind having one just for the heck of it from my agency, but I won't go and seek one out.

I started a patch collection a couple of times over the years, but I'd give them all away over time. I just gave one out yesterday to a female constable deputy working a part time at a movie set. Even my agency's patch couldn't get her to reveal anything about the movie.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1169 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Anyone other folks want to trade patches/coins?

9/11/01 Never Forget

Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I've got patches to give (no need for a trade, I don't collect them personally) though challenge coins are in short order at the moment. Our department has a lot of different coins and I might be able to pilfer one from a substation.

Posts: 6363 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone other folks want to trade patches/coins?

I'd love to, except I'm just starting to collect them, so I have no extras. And I'm not a part of an 'agency', just FYI. Just an normal, everyday slacker.

Posts: 132 | Location: PA | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I have some patches i could trade. Might have a coin but i will have to check when im home. print screen windows xp

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
I've got patches to give (no need for a trade, I don't collect them personally) though challenge coins are in short order at the moment. Our department has a lot of different coins and I might be able to pilfer one from a substation.

I'll take you up on the offer for a patch.. email inbound.

9/11/01 Never Forget

Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
I have some patches i could trade. Might have a coin but i will have to check when im home.

Email inbound..

9/11/01 Never Forget

The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
GW3971, tbumperfbc, and Sig 226 - email sent.

I’ve got a few patches to trade as well if anyone else is interested.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
GW3971, tbumperfbc, and Sig 226 - email sent.

I’ve got a few patches to trade as well if anyone else is interested.

got it - replied

9/11/01 Never Forget