SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    And the award for ugliest firearm goes to...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And the award for ugliest firearm goes to... Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I don't own one, but my nominee is (IMHO) certainly well qualified!

I used to own one of those with the 4” barrel. It was very comfortable to shoot and fit my hand perfectly. But it was definitely a beast with a nasty trigger. For the $200 or so I paid for it though it was well worth it.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SBrooks:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/F7291bGZEXY

I think this thing wins. Kel-Tec CP33 could be a close second though. I actually kinda like some of the other things posted (nighthawk, rhino)

Posts: 1314 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:
And then there is this...

You'd think that for the thousands of dollars this costs, it would be better looking.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I’d rock that thing. It’s my color, and a Nighthawk, it’s probably a pretty fine gun.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4322 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post