SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guns & Corvettes
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns & Corvettes Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Guns and Vettes you say - These 2 moldy oldies are my most recent internet C&R purchases. 5 screw k22 w/sambar stag and a 38/44 heavy duty 5" in a decorative display case.

This 04 C5 was last summers convertible but we didn't use it much, no place for the dogs, so I traded it to a 2016 Mazda CX9 which I intended to sell but we like it enough that it is part of the fleet.

Mama wanted a car to tool around in so she found this Mini Cooper S coupe. 2014 w/35k miles - she's happy so I'm tickled pink.

Posts: 4702 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Looked for a picture of my two corvettes

Heres the 82, it's a scan of a polaroid since the innerweb wasn't up and digital wasn't a thing.

Couldn't find one of my 86, so here's an image from the web of the same car, Gold with tan interior.

Posts: 23595 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Here is the one I owned, miss it dearly.

I smoked markers and tail lights did wheels and halo in black. Just had to do the headlights

After

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4844 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
This is my Marlboro Red w/Marlboro Red interior 1965 rag top with knock offs, PS, PB, PW, AM/FM and factory A/C

Here is my 1968 Black on Black L88 with side pipes.

Ha! I should have known. Great minds think alike, the only difference is you must have more money (or sense) than I do. Beautiful. Now I am tempted to ask what your EDD is? Mine is a 2015 Chevy SS 6MT, spare, slicktop.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pizza Bob:
Mine is a 2015 Chevy SS 6MT, spare, slicktop.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I'm jealous. I tried to find one for a reasonable price when I heard they weren't importing them anymore, but all I could find were automatics.

Posts: 11029 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Mine is a 2015 CHeavy ss 6MT, spare, slicktop.

I'm jealous. I tried to find one for a reasonable price when I heard they weren't importing them anymore, but all I could find were automatics.

The 2015 is my second SS. I bought 2017, 6MT, roof, spare brand new just before they were discontinued. Hurricane Ida took that from me with 30" of water in my garage (also took my 427 Corvette convertible in 60th anniversary livery, which is the car the Supersonic Blue 427 Vert replaced). The 2017 SS had 37 K miles on it. I won my 2015 SS in an on-line auction in Oct 2021. It had 7400 miles on it.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
This is my Marlboro Red w/Marlboro Red interior 1965 rag top with knock offs, PS, PB, PW, AM/FM and factory A/C

Here is my 1968 Black on Black L88 with side pipes.

Ha! I should have known. Great minds think alike, the only difference is you must have more money (or sense) than I do. Beautiful. Now I am tempted to ask what your EDD is? Mine is a 2015 Chevy SS 6MT, spare, slicktop.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Daily driver is a Buick Enclave. When Cadillac stopped making the Devile (DTS) i needed something that had elbow room. I never thought I would like a V6 but it does the daily tasks.

My other Fun Machine is a Moto Guzzi EV80. This is the 80th anniversary bike. 300 built, 24 shipped to America. At the time my company owned 10 dealerships so it was a good bike for me

It just seems like a crime to live in Florida and not have at least one rag top or bike Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5182 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post