SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Proper Nutrition is Important
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proper Nutrition is Important Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nutrients are your friend

Posts: 27150 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the gravy.

Posts: 7482 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Pffffttttt.

3 teenage boys could wipe that out right away.

And be hungry again in a few hours.

Posts: 11964 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We've got one like that not far from me, but it's a 85oz sirloin, with baked potato, salad & cornbread.
Finish it in 75min & it's free, if not it's $50 [according to an old menu image from Google]

https://www.texasrelaystation.com/restaurant

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve not been to Jolly Inn yet but have been to Tony’s more times than I care too admit… an order of bacon consists of getting 1 pound of bacon and an omelette is a 12 egg omelette….i used to stop when I was moving equipment in the semi and it was enough food to get me where I was going plus back to Ohio. I’m gonna have to try the Jolly next time I’m up that way!!

Posts: 502 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5897 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Looks like a meal for 4. I’m usually in the NW U.P., but bookmarked it for the future.

Posts: 6377 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oaklane:
I’ve not been to Jolly Inn yet but have been to Tony’s more times than I care too admit… an order of bacon consists of getting 1 pound of bacon and an omelette is a 12 egg omelette….i used to stop when I was moving equipment in the semi and it was enough food to get me where I was going plus back to Ohio. I’m gonna have to try the Jolly next time I’m up that way!!

oh, no...not the infamous Tony's

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Just enter "Heart Attack and Vine" in your GPS.

Posts: 6740 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55141 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent food at the Jolly Inn. And convenient to the Seney Stretch for a little speed, MSP notwithstanding!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16364 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
Just listen to your governmental health leaders and you'll be fine! Razz

Posts: 4836 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post