SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Zombie Pigs: BrainEx

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Zombie Pigs: BrainEx Login/Join 
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted
We're a step closer to the zombie revolution. Yale scientists managed to restore brain function in pigs hours after their death. While no coordinated electrical activity across the brains was observed, normal metabolic [cellular] function was. The research stopped short of trying to electrically stimulate the brains, which would of resulted in who knows what result:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01216-4

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Where's the clip from Young Frankenstein? Big Grin

Posts: 18081 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Where is the picture of Cortex, Pigliosi, shumer and the rest of the democrap partay?

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^ For fucks sake! Does every thread need to have politics and get locked?

ETA: It's pronounced "Frahkensteen..."

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

The phrase that comes to my mind about this is just because you can does NOT mean that you should.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Report This Post