SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where to eat in Nashville?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to eat in Nashville? Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
In town for one night next week and would like to eat somewhere higher end; not looking for a chain type establishment. What is the “nice” restaurant I need to go to?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Eddie V’s if you have never been to one. They do however have a dozen restaurants scatter across the US.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Husk! You won’t be disappointed.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 51 | Location: Lake Havasu, AZ | Registered: April 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I like The Southern.

Husk (a Charleston restaurant) is also great.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10488 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've eaten here a couple of times. Really, really good Southern comfort food - and you will not walk away hungry:

https://www.lovelesscafe.com/

They can be busy so I'd recommend making a reservation to reduce your wait time.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We like Lockland Table, Henrietta Reds and Butcher and Bee- try the chef’s plate. As mentioned, Josephine is very good- get their fried chicken for two. Husk is also good. I don’t like The Southern because it is so loud that my wife and I could not hold a conversation.

Posts: 992 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post