SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Feds Arrest Illegal Alien ‘DREAMer’ Protesting Against Repatriation Laws

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Feds Arrest Illegal Alien ‘DREAMer’ Protesting Against Repatriation Laws Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
Apparently, she didn't fill out her paperwork because paperwork is for suckers Roll Eyes

From Breitbart:
quote:
Federal agents arrested an illegal alien who was in former President Barack Obama’s 2012 “Dreamer” amnesty shortly after she left a Wednesday protest against the enforcement of immigration law.

Daniela Vargas, a 22-year-old Argentinian whose family brought her to the U.S. when she was seven, was arrested after talking to the media about the deportation of her illegal alien family members, she told the Huffington Post. She had failed to renew her amnesty “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” status, so ICE classified her as a visa overstay.

According to the Clarion-Ledger newspaper, agents from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement told Vargas that “You know who we are, you know what we’re here for,” when they detained as she drove away from her press conference. She is being held without bond.

Her Argentinian father and brother were detained on February 15, after living in the United States for at least 15 years, according to the Huffington Post. She was not detained on that day after she claimed that she was protected by Obama’s DACA amnesty.

The roughly 1.4 million illegal aliens who rushed to claim Obama’s partial amnesty and work permits made themselves prime targets for repatriation by providing the federal government with their identities, addresses, and their admission that they are in the country illegally, often with forged or expired documents.

“Four years ago I pointed out the fundamental problem with the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program,” writes John Miano at the non-partisan Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). “Anyone who signed up for DACA would be adding their names to a list of self-identified illegal aliens. Should a future administration decide that it would start enforcing the law, the DACA program would provide a list of prime candidates for deportation,” he wrote.

“At the time, this was so obvious that I was surprised anyone would be stupid enough to sign up for DACA … Yet apparently hundreds of thousands of people did so anyway,” he added.

Progressives and ethnic advocates are increasingly angry at the President’s popular immigration enforcement policies, which focus on violent criminals but also allow agents to repatriate every illegal in the country.

Linky

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I having serious thought about these "Dreamers"
They need to GTFO too.
Google: high school immigration protests in California, these kids Love their parent's homeland more than the USA so we should repatriate them too.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
And they wonder why we don't want a Gun Registration which would give the Govt a list for future administrations to change their minds about private gun ownership. Sorry for the run-on.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sweet

one down

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^And 10 million to go.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^And 10 30 million to go.

Fixed it for ya!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
And they wonder why we don't want a Gun Registration which would give the Govt a list for future administrations to change their minds about private gun ownership. Sorry for the run-on.

That's the first thing I thought as well.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
“Four years ago I pointed out the fundamental problem with the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program,” writes John Miano at the non-partisan Center for Immigration Studies (CIS). “Anyone who signed up for DACA would be adding their names to a list of self-identified illegal aliens. Should a future administration decide that it would start enforcing the law

Gee, an administration that enforces laws.

/gomerpyle on
Surprise, surprise, surprise.
/gomerpyle off

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just get out

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
My thought was the same as Joel's.

People are upset when laws are enforced?

Well gosh.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Report This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
Hee Hee

OOOOPPPPPS

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Publicly announcing your crimes isn't safe anymore you idiot. Literally a new sheriff in town now GTFO and go fuck up YOUR country.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Her illegal alien parents were already deported; so we should just cast this as "re-uniting a family".

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
She had failed to renew her amnesty “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” status, so ICE classified her as a visa overstay.

Same as a green card, you have to keep your paperwork current. She didn't.

The Huffington Post, in a liberal sympathetic tone wrote:"Her DACA status, which has to be renewed every two years, had expired ― and because of the high cost of renewal, $495, her application had only been received on Feb. 10. " (he government recommends that DACA recipients apply for a renewal between 150 and 120 days before their status expires.)

Her father and brother were picked up on Feb. 15. She was there at the arrests but wasn't taken n as she claimed she had amnesty. Two weeks later ICE picked her up. Meanwhile, the media is linking her arrest with her speaking at a rally.

Problem is her registration ran out three months earlier, in November 2016. The only reason she wasn't taken in on the 15th was her claim of amnesty.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
You can bet your ass she filled out her welfare paperwork on time

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
Haha. So registration does lead to confiscation. Good to see our laws are being enforced.

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Report This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
They are not bullshitting in Mississippi... They arrested 55 illegals working at ONE chain of restaurants here in town.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yay

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! Damn nice to see the LAWS enforced! Way overdue.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Should a future administration decide that it would start enforcing the law...
Wow, who would have thought a US president might actually opt to enforce the laws of this country? I love how Trump's team are handling this. Publicly go after the violent offenders, and scoop up any others they might also find along the way. A few years of this approach and we might just make a dent in the number of people who have no business being here.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post