SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Test Post: Trying out Amazon Photo Hosting

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Test Post: Trying out Amazon Photo Hosting Login/Join 
#DrainTheSwamp
Picture of P229 357SIG Man
posted

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17
AR15 Spikes - Noveske - Daniel Defense Frankenbuild

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Report This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
posted Hide Post
And it doesn't work.

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17

Posts: 944 | Location: Glen Allen, Virginia | Registered: January 05, 2003Report This Post
#DrainTheSwamp
posted Hide Post
https://www.amazon.com/photos/...7flQuKnDRnnABr43hCvB

P226 9 mm
P229 .357 SIG
Glock 17

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
AAaaaaaannd, it doesn't work.
Just giving confirmation.

Clicking your link, at this time, I see "Sharing" "Untitled Group". And it actually has my name in the upper right corner.

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I looked at it and while easy to share I don't see a way to post directly to the SF. You might want to try IMGUR which a good number of SF members use.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Report This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Wow. The moment I opened this thread, I got an email from "Amazon Photos".

(Where did I leave that tin foil hat?)

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
No shit! Same here...Big Brother is watching. Shhhhhhhhh....... Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I got the same result!!! Where did amazon photo hosting get my email address?!?!

Someone needs to tell the boss that opening this thread somehow triggers an email from Amazon Photo Hosting to be sent to our email addresses.

H&K-Guy

Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Hmm guess I’m not special enough to get the email. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Report This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drabfour:
Hmm guess I’m not special enough to get the email. Roll Eyes

Refresh your inbox. That's when it shows up.

H&K-Guy