Find
Notify
Tools

Moment of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
This week's Moment of Zen.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
That is a great one Club! Thanks so much!

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice one club, thank you!!

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
wow!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
That's really special. I always look at these, rarely comment but always appreciate. thanks.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thanks!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always look at these "Moment of Zen" photos and they are always spectacular. This particular photo touches me at a personal level as I have been to that exact spot more times than I can count. It lies along a shoreline walk my wife and I have taken several times each summer for the past twenty years. Thank you for putting this picture up.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Beautiful as always, Club! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post