SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone love Razerfist the Rageaholic?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone love Razerfist the Rageaholic? Login/Join 
Picture of p08
posted
God he is funny and straight to the point!

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
His super caffeinated delivery is an acquired taste though. And what's with the gloves? LoL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16252 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I've DEFINITELY acquired a taste for Razerfist....God Fuckin' Speed!!! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8942 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
His super caffeinated delivery is an acquired taste though. And what's with the gloves? LoL

I think he plays in a rock band?

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I like his analysis.

I learned a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, to look past the package and evaluate the goods.

Y'know, like a fine steak is wrapped up in an ugly cow, and such.

I'll take a Razorfist over some leftest bimbo with calloused knees any day.

No, wait. I need to figure a better metaphor.

OK, back to free milk and a cow.

Crap. Nevermind.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43916 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I also love Razorfist. His political rants are reminiscent of Dennis Miller but more raw and unfiltered. It's not that he's prophetic but he sees things coming from a million miles away. He also agrees with me on the greatest rock singer of all time so he's smart. Big Grin

If you're into metal music, definitely check out his Metal Mythos series. The W.A.S.P., Yngwie and Stryper episodes are amazing.

Also, his breakdown of the Michael Jackson accusations are very well constructed. Definitely check that out. If you think MJ was a pedophile, it may just change your mind.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I His political rants are reminiscent of Dennis Miller but more raw and unfiltered.

He's a big Miller fan, emulates him in this vid from four years ago. Really in the weeds here as RF rips Sam Seder who recently butted heads with Steven Crowder so this was reposted. You probably don't know Sam Seder (Air America as part of his meager resume), but watch and enjoy vintage Razorfist...

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8357 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I enjoy the political and societal commentary of Razorfist as well. Initially I got him and Styxhexenhammer confused but I enjoy both of them.

Did ya’ll notice how Razorfist predicted the “bombing suspect” in DC about 2 days before it happened?

I also enjoy John Ward, though he’s been largely absent since the election. Or at least the inauguration. John is the perrrct vulgar wordsmith. He’s right, and he’s highly entertaining.

Posts: 6374 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I His political rants are reminiscent of Dennis Miller but more raw and unfiltered.

He's a big Miller fan, emulates him in this vid from four years ago. Really in the weeds here as RF rips Sam Seder who recently butted heads with Steven Crowder so this was reposted. You probably don't know Sam Seder (Air America as part of his meager resume), but watch and enjoy vintage Razorfist...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nZUWg7MyeS8" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Holy shit that was funny!

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
It amazes me how well he keeps his train of thought throughout a eight to ten minute rant. I'm sure he uses notes, monitors, etc. and has lots of practice, but he just gets after it with no pause.

Posts: 1815 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been watching him for a year or so now. His dismantling of the corrupt Philadelphia justice system that railroaded Cosby recently was good.

Posts: 4782 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a longtime fan. I believe it was Para that introduced me to him, I could be wrong on that.

Posts: 7562 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I like him, but in order to avoid getting a headache from listening, I run the youtube videos at 3/4 speed.
Seriously. It makes him easier to keep up with.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I look forward to hearing his take on things although with the volume low.

JC

Posts: 1273 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post