SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ronda Rousey splits bones on First We Feast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ronda Rousey splits bones on First We Feast Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted
I love this channel, and her mom's advice at about 4:00 gives clear understanding of how she ended up being a bad ass.

And never has someone eaten the bones clean like that.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZfKIE0m4vQ

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12427 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
She could probably break me like a twig, but damn she's hot.

Seems like a nice person too. Always a plus. Because if someone's going to break you, you want them to be nice.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She’s a sore ass loser who threw a hissy fit when she got taken down a peg. Also she’s a typical trump hating leftist, yeah she’s a badass chick and she’s hot but her personality could use some work.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing hot in that video is the wings. She had a great run and made a bunch of money so good for her.

Ends with her saying her husband can't eat her ass for a week now. Roll Eyes ewe

Posts: 3925 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I don't hate her, but I did enjoy seeing her get her ass whipped.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She worked hard for the opportunity she was provided, made the best of it early on then turned into a very spoiled athlete with absolutely no humility or sportsmanship. On the bright side, she made herself & the UFC a ton of money. Razz

She also had terrible coaches who told her 100% what she wanted to hear & left her unprepared when her weight class had some legit talent, unlike the others she faced in the beginning.

The last two bouts she had, shooee momma. Beatdown city, actually felt bad for her the second time around.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1938 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
She did a lot of good things up front. I'm glad she succeeded. I was also happy when a preacher's daughter kicked her in head.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I prefer my girls just a little more girly... Frown

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

Ends with her saying her husband can't eat her ass for a week now. Roll Eyes ewe

Likely a submission hold.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I don’t find her very hot, as she’s a little on the masculine side.
I do think she’s pretty damn funny. Some of the shit she says makes me laugh.
The ending line about her husband not eating her ass for a week. lol

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4027 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
On shift in Hawaii our team had the monthly subscription to “Hot Ones”. Hot sauce bonded us. We had a secure cabinet full of different sauces.

“The Last Dab” is incredibly tasty and not near as hot on the tongue as concentrated sauces. We really enjoyed it.

One of our ghost pepper eating sessions put an end to the fun when an airman went to medical after eating one!

Candy ass AF!

It gets said a lot but Sean Evans does as incredible job as does the team he undoubtedly has assisting him.

Don’t call the the hot wing champ yet, Rachel Ray ate straight sauce from spoons.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6323 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post