SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    honestlou, your cake is much appreciated.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

honestlou, your cake is much appreciated. Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Just in time for tomorrow. Thank you, sir!

Just came off the dry ice box. Cool

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Wow, How cool is that!
Fleur-de-lis and everything...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Looks like the work of a fine craftsman.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You are a very special guy,wish I had thought of it.

Posts: 22420 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
Let it defrost, but don't leave it out too long. It needs to be refrigerated once defrosted. Doesn't look like there's any risk at the moment!

Enjoy! And Happy Anniversary!

Posts: 3532 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice cake, I do not have one, but happy 20th ann. from me too.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post