SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chris Cuomo Reduced To Groveling For LGBT Crowd After "Preferred Pronouns" Quip Goes Badly
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chris Cuomo Reduced To Groveling For LGBT Crowd After "Preferred Pronouns" Quip Goes Badly Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
LAMO...I love watching the Left eat their own, it never ever gets old! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

quote:

‘Whoooops’! Chris Cuomo issues a ‘PLEASE READ’ apology after his ‘preferred pronoun’ joke at CNN’s #EqualityTownHall
Twitchy

Thursday night, CNN held a town hall on LGBTQ issues featuring nine of the Democrats competing for that party’s 2020 nomination:

CNN's LGBTQ Town Hall is on now. Nine Democratic presidential candidates are in Los Angeles talking about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer issues.

During Kamala Harris’ turn, Chris Cuomo said this after Harris offered her “pronouns” are “she, her and hers.” Cuomo immediately said “mine too”:

Video: Kamala Harris opens her #EqualityTownHall by informing everyone of her preferred pronouns

The blowback must have been swift and massive because Cuomo was soon apologizing profusely:

Christopher C. Cuomo

@ChrisCuomo

PLEASE READ: When Sen. Harris said her pronouns were she her and her's, I said mine too. I should not have. I apologize. I am an ally of the LGBTQ community, and I am sorry because I am committed to helping us achieve equality. Thank you for watching our townhall.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
What a freak show that dem townhall thing was last night. Just awful. And they think that's what America wants?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pathetic....more of a pep rally than a genuine debate forum. Lots of adults that have been mentally reduced to children in that audience. Some insight into what the larger POTUS debates are going to resemble when they go to 'Dem strongholds'.

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
What a freak show that dem townhall thing was last night. Just awful. And they think that's what America wants?

They are nuts if they think that is what Middle America is going to vote for.

Speaking of nuts:

The already bonkers LGBT town hall went wild Thursday night when a black trans woman named Blossom C. Brown rushed a questioner from the audience, stole the mic, accused CNN of erasing black trans women, demanded people “Google” her, and almost climbed on stage.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I thought ‘Fredo’ was his preferred pronoun!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No adults in the room.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
If only they were as concerned with the pro 2nd Amendment voting block as they are with these people.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I hope they keep it up. They're alienating more and more of what used to be their base while pandering to less than three percent of the population.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
These mental midgets govern from the point of view of high school/college kids. They're delusional if they think far left stances are popular with most Americans.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17196 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
There was even a 9 year old who asked a question from the audience by first introducing himself as transgender. A 9 year old. With his mother standing right next to him. This is child abuse. And of course the audience cheered while Lizzie Warren said "good for you!"

Pathetic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

They are nuts if they think that is what Middle America is going to vote for.

Speaking of nuts:

The already bonkers LGBT town hall went wild Thursday night when a black trans woman named Blossom C. Brown rushed a questioner from the audience, stole the mic, accused CNN of erasing black trans women, demanded people “Google” her, and almost climbed on stage.

Freak. Show.

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I just saw this from Angry Kamala (in bold)

quote:

Chris Cuomo: Good to see you, Senator. Thank you for joining us.

Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA): How are you?

Cuomo: Appreciate it.

Harris: How are you? Thank you, guys. My pronouns are she, her and hers.

Cuomo: She, her, and hers? Mine too.

Harris: Alright.

- Kamala Harris: Equality Town Hall, 9:31 p.m. Eastern half-hour

HOW DARE SHE ASSUME THEY ARE ALL GUYS!

posted Hide Post
Fredo rises to the occasion....."I am smart!"

Posts: 6719 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Fredo rises to the occasion....."I am smart!"

Well, it's apparently Frida now.

quote:
Harris: How are you? Thank you, guys. My pronouns are she, her and hers.

Cuomo: She, her, and hers? Mine too.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm just not "Woke" enough. I don't get it.

Posts: 9834 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
My take on these townhalls...please dear god have more of them. Have them every week. These morons are doing more to insure DJT's second term than anything his campaign could ever do.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I thought ‘Fredo’ was his preferred pronoun!

'taint.

His name is Beto the Twatwaffle. His preferred pronouns are Belgian, Brussels, and Waffle House.

He really gets off on being called Waffle House. He thinks it shows that he's with the Deplorables.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

Biden needs a blow job more than any other white guy in history.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32056 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
According to Wikipedia 1.2 to 6.8% of US Citizens identify as LGBTQ and they are telling the other 94% of us how to think and talk so they aren't offended?

I don't think so.....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38251 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post