SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Armorer near (south side) Atlanta
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Armorer near (south side) Atlanta Login/Join 
posted
I’d like to have some work done on my Sig -229. It’s a LEO trade in, appears to be a low round count, but shows a good bit of wear & tear. What i’m looking for:
>new tritium sights
>check function & wear of springs & internals
> trigger job
> 2-tone creacoat
>fish scale the hammer & breech block
>grip replacement
And before anyone gets cynical, yes, I could’ve spent less $ upfront in getting exactly what I wanted off the shelf. This is my daily carry, a straight shooter, and i’ve grown fond of it. Much thanks.

Posts: 599 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Typos happen to all of us. Correcting your title might help with views.
Smile

Posts: 3586 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks...big thumbs.

Posts: 599 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: December 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
What is fish scale a hammer and breech block?

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Something like this, only treated on the breech block and hammer. Call me vain.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.c...bb97c84cf8a19663.jpg