SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    From this point, any click-bait, vague thread titles gets your thread locked
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From this point, any click-bait, vague thread titles gets your thread locked Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Wow, how did you find this older thread?

I tried finding the Kathleen Kane thread but it dinna surface. (Yes, she may FINALLY be going to jail, two years after her conviction.

The judge says Kane must report by 9 a.m. Thursday to the Montgomery County Correctional Facility.

Kane has remained out on $75,000 bail since her October 2016 sentencing on two counts of felony perjury and seven misdemeanors, including obstruction and conspiracy.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal....y-soon-head-to-jail/

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:

http://www.karmanator.com/sig_search.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

I didn't get the memo that we had our own simple search engine other than the one that comes with the forms software. Whoever to put it together kudos to you dude.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31453 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
- BUMP -

Come on guys...it is not that complicated.
Didn't Bendable say something about this recently?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
This is worth a bump.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Maybe it oughta be a sticky thingy, lots of new folks that don't know, some old folks that forget, lots of middle age folks that are so busy they forget, then there is late night alcohol posting which we know prohibits sane memory recall, others have taken a toke of the ganja and have cheeto fingers screwing them up...

We all need reminders, dang it I was going somewhere with this.... shit.....

Posts: 23481 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
^^^C’mon man, you’ve been around long enough to know that stickies won’t work. It’s part of the human condition to ignore stickies. Case in point, Para’s stickie in “What’s your Deal!” requesting no profanity in thread titles. Someone will inevitably post a profanity-laced title so close to Para’s admonition that the thread titles are practically humping.

Stickies are written in invisible ink. A good smack-down is way more effective.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Sadly, Para could post this daily and some folks who should know better would ignore it. Why? Because they think their ‘witty’ title is so unique that Para will stop what he’s doing, recognize the awesome creativeness of the OP, and then present them with CUT.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12337 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
... they think their ‘witty’ title is so unique that Para will stop what he’s doing, recognize the awesome creativeness of the OP, and then present them with CUT.

He might, but it might not be a CUT to their liking Wink

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I'm guilty as charged. SORRY!!

Posts: 5599 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
I'm guilty as charged. SORRY!!

Dude, I just open your threads so I can stare at your wife's butt. I don't even read the titles.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
This is worth a bump.

Yep.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
quote:

I didn't get the memo that we had our own simple search engine other than the one that comes with the forms software. Whoever to put it together kudos to you dude.

You can also just enter your search term, followed by a space and site:sigforum.com in DuckDuckGo, Google, etc.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Para.

I offer a bump, but agree with my brethren that recommend a sticky.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Please remember to be more descriptive in your thread titles guys

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post