SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An interesting change of pace from peanut butter / * got the ice cream now too...sampled pg2*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An interesting change of pace from peanut butter / * got the ice cream now too...sampled pg2* Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Speculoos is obscenely good. They sell it at La Pain Quotidien restaurants too.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Okay, couldn't pass this up. My neighbor picked up this deal with her weekly grocery run she makes for me.

$2.99 for a 15.5oz container of Biscoff cookie ice cream PLUS an 8.8oz pack of Biscoff cookies! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Gonna sample this stuff this weekend. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Deal is good until 7 February at Safeway and probably Albertsons stores. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I hate you. First the butter, now this. You are now at the top of my list, replacing the member who turned me on to Dots Pretzels.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
I hate you. First the butter, now this. You are now at the top of my list, replacing the member who turned me on to Dots Pretzels.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I already love the cookies and the spread. Now the ice cream. SF is a dangerous place and bald1 is a bad man. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:

Yeah, whoever started the Dots thread is on my list, too. Mad (As I sit here eating my second serving of Dot's this afternoon. Big Grin )

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
After a very tasty Argentine Red Shrimp dinner (https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7860051864?r=3510063974#3510063974), the Biscoff cookie ice cream begged to be sampled.

But wait! Talk about unfair punishment. They want you to WAIT 5 MINUTES before indulging! Oh the agony! Big Grin

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh my! Big Grin

Decadent for sure but the big surprise is how super super rich it is. Goodness! Big Grin

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Just a PSA reminder. That special price deal for the ice cream plus cookies expires tomorrow!

USN (RET), COTEP #192

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Well we just picked up some of the butter and oh my. Gonna be looking for the ice cream next.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
I've had it before (lotus cookies and cookie butter), and while tasty, they are a bit too sweet for me.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
...while tasty, they are a bit too sweet for me.

Most desserts are sweet. But understand. Peoples tolerances differ. Personally I don't find these products overly sweet at all. In fact the cookies are much less sweet than say Oreos to me.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
That's it you bastards, this is the last food related thread I'm opening in this forum. I'm glad they didn't have the ice cream or I'd really be in trouble.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
That's it you bastards, this is the last food related thread I'm opening in this forum. I'm glad they didn't have the ice cream or I'd really be in trouble.

Yeah, well we ended up with the cookie butter, cookies, and yesterday I found the ice cream at the store. It's been a rough few days. Big Grin

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post