SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Portland, OR: Patriot Prayer vs. antifa 6/3/2018
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portland, OR: Patriot Prayer vs. antifa 6/3/2018 Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted
antifa out in force as usual...skip to 2:21 for the good action!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/e9vQJX4_1Wg

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4340 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BDA220
posted Hide Post
Havana on the Willamette...
I avoid downtown Portland like the plague. Between the homeless, traffic, and this shit, you can't pay me to go there.
Same with Seattle.

"Strange days have found us, strange days have tracked us down." JM

Posts: 807 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Nothing a 30-round mag or two can't fix.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4598 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland is nothing more than another liberal, progressive, democrat run SH*T HOLE.
I have nothing distain for these ANTIFA thugs. Where is the "Star Chamber" program when we need it?

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie:
Where is the "Star Chamber" program when we need it?

Great movie AND solution.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4598 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Who won the fight?

And how fucking useless are those cops?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12815 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, PDX is pretty much ground zero of black bloc types. The little sister to Seattle, and more crunchy than CA. Wanna beat a deserving lefty, PDX is a target rich environ.

Posts: 14758 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post