SIGforum
I haven't had a ridiculous project in awhile, so here we go: Letters to Santa mailbox. UPDATE: Completed!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4850004744

October 10, 2018, 06:09 PM
StarTraveler
I haven't had a ridiculous project in awhile, so here we go: Letters to Santa mailbox. UPDATE: Completed!
Great job! Thanks for sharing this project with us; it's been fun to follow. Now, anchor it down so no one makes off with it!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca
October 10, 2018, 06:13 PM
Blue Dog
What a fun project. Great job.
October 10, 2018, 09:13 PM
2012BOSS302
Nice job, I like it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
October 10, 2018, 10:56 PM
jimmy123x
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Eventually it'll be at the end of my driveway which is on a main road. Although I'm going to see if I can lend it out to the town for their holiday festivities. I may actually do a return letter program with it as well, where if the parents provide a return address they can get a letter back.

UMMMMM Do you know how many stupid millennials you will get that will put real outgoing mail in that thing???? The mail box came out great.
October 11, 2018, 02:39 PM
ryan81986
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Eventually it'll be at the end of my driveway which is on a main road. Although I'm going to see if I can lend it out to the town for their holiday festivities. I may actually do a return letter program with it as well, where if the parents provide a return address they can get a letter back.

UMMMMM Do you know how many stupid millennials you will get that will put real outgoing mail in that thing???? The mail box came out great.

You know, I was tempted to put a decal on the mail slot door that says "NO US MAIL", I guess we'll see if anyone actually does it.

Also millenials don't know how to mail a letter let's be honest.