SIGforum
Photoshop Help

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4810070474

August 31, 2020, 07:52 PM
Wayniac
Photoshop Help
My son would like an image of his head superimposed into a Ford Mustang convertible for a school powerpoint presentation. We have both images we'd like to merge but no skills...

Any volunteers?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson
August 31, 2020, 08:05 PM
VictimNoMore
Wayniac, send to the email in my profile and I’ll take care of it.
August 31, 2020, 08:12 PM
Wayniac
Will do! Thanks!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson
August 31, 2020, 08:29 PM
Wayniac
Sent!

August 31, 2020, 09:05 PM
VictimNoMore
And returned.
That was fun.
August 31, 2020, 09:56 PM
flashguy
So when do we get to see it?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
August 31, 2020, 11:35 PM
VictimNoMore
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
So when do we get to see it?

flashguy

That is up to Wayniac.
I’m just an innocent bystander. Big Grin
September 02, 2020, 02:16 PM
Wayniac

My son has a PowerPoint presentation and is using this as a transition “motoring” from slide to slide.

September 02, 2020, 02:22 PM
LS1 GTO
Okay, that's a pretty funny pic.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

September 02, 2020, 03:06 PM
flashguy
Thanks. He did a nice job.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth