SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today was a good day (new truck, shot under par)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today was a good day (new truck, shot under par) Login/Join 
posted
Well, the weekend got off to a good start. Caught up with a former coworker and went out to the gun range and sent some lead downrange in my AK and MPX.

Got up wicked early to go golfing. Birdied the first hole and was under par for the entire round. First time I've ever been able to do that. Was also one of those rounds that had I pulled my head out of my ass I could've legitimately been in the low 60s.

Then I swung over to the dealership in Hawley to talk about the 2018 F150s. I wanted to get into one 2 years ago after my Edge got totaled but I had to be an adult and do the smart financial thing and had to settle for another Edge (no dig on the edge, I liked both of the ones I had).

Well, I knew they had 1 XLT with the 302a package that had everything I felt I needed in an F150 and had the 2nd gen 3.5l ecoboost with the 10 speed transmission. Wound up with just under 7k in rebates and well, I had to buy it.

And I saw some dude that had bikini boobs on his endgate going home. I laughed and had to share this.

I'm a deplorable.

Posts: 671 | Location: Fargo ND | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Truck, good buy too.

I went to see what they would give me on trade for my F250 gas, with 25k miles on it. I have all the options except moon roof. Spray in bed liner, 4 door, XLT Lariat, all power, leather, heated seats and mirror, trailer tow, snow plow mount Chrome pkg. I want an F350 diesel. They would not give me enough to even think about.
Glad you shot par too.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Nice truck.

Turn the camera sideways and you'll get more in the pictures. Smile

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... 11.5 ave MPG. Drive it like you stole it?

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
That is some American tail, on his tailgate! Smile

Congrats on a great day for you!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19709 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post