SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~KARMA~ for newbies - Starbucks gift cards~Updated 2/5
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~KARMA~ for newbies - Starbucks gift cards~Updated 2/5 Login/Join 
Picture of muddle_mann
posted
~KARMA~ for newbies - Starbucks gift cards~Updated 2/5

I know… boooo Starbucks. But my company keeps sending me gift cards and I don’t drink coffee.

So…. Rules: Under 300 posts and has joined the forum within the last 18 months. I will be checking your profile and you must have your email in your profile. First newbie to post with under 300 posts, joined within the last 18 months, and has email in profile wins.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: muddle_mann,

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3810 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unclear to me if lurkers with accounts for 10+ years count as newbies but uh...if so, the wife drinks the occasional sbux and I never win anything...

A little unfair the forum says I have only 1 post...I swear I had at least 10 at one point. Ah well, thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! Been here almost 11 years and with 1 post. Oh, 10, pardon me. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26200 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Of all things to come out of the shadows for, it’s a Starbucks gift card Big Grin Confused

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
I’m in…..

Posts: 255 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Based on my rules extremetrek wins. But, yeah, shoulda put a time frame. Oh well, next time…

- Frank Castle

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Wow! Been here almost 11 years and with 1 post. Oh, 10, pardon me. Big Grin

A first post requesting a CUT would have been
cool. Big Grin
And please don't include me in your Karma.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I lurked for several years before I created an account and posted. I was buying a 226 and wanted to make sure it was a good price etc. That was my first use of the forum . . . wow that was a long time ago.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3571 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Extremetrek:
Unclear to me if lurkers with accounts for 10+ years count as newbies but uh...if so, the wife drinks the occasional sbux and I never win anything...

A little unfair the forum says I have only 1 post...I swear I had at least 10 at one point. Ah well, thanks for the chance.

Sent you an email

- Frank Castle

Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Never heard from Extremetrek. I guess the guilt of posting so few times over such a long forum membership apparently got the better of him, Wink so I’m resurrecting this karma with *updated* rules.

- Frank Castle

Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Bump. Still up for grabs.

- Frank Castle

Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Bump