SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dear Americans, please execute these two POS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dear Americans, please execute these two POS Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
and you would be doing the world a great favour.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...trial-united-states/

Many of us over here would relish the chance to stand and watch while you do it. Me, I'd pay for the chance to see it happen.

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fear not. If they ever get placed in general population in the federal system, they will be dealt with. Likely will be in protective custody, though.

Federal convicts really don't like terrorists.

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
They have some empty cells in Gitmo, don't they? As long as the UK pays the bills.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Why, in the name of ZEUS' BUTTHOLE!!, are these two being tried in a "US Court"??? What jurisdiction does a "US Court" have in this matter??? Just try these two sunsabitches under military law, render the verdict SWIFTLY, put them at the end of a rope and be done with it.

I am SICK AND TIRED of TERRORISTS being afforded the court process and procedure of a CITIZEN. These evil MFers don't deserve ANYTHING as civil as a "US Court". Just GRATES my last nerve!!!! Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
^
The US seems to claim jurisdiction for any crime anywhere, and the courts seem to go along.

Of course, being an oversees terrorist situation, they'll roll it into the whole set of alternate legal rules set up post 9/11.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
DAMMIT!!! UCMJ!!!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately Gitmo has become a permanent holding facility and I don't think any executions will happen to any of these folks, deserving as they may be.

Posts: 9834 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Something tells me we'd all be far better off if we'd have simply given the Kurds manning the prison(s) over there a two hour heads up so they could leave before we rolled in a couple bombers and wiped the prisons and their inhabitants off the planet. Problem solved, quickly and permanently.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Or the Kurds could've simply solved the problem themselves while these guys were "trying to escape" in hopes of generating a little good will. La ley del fuga is a longstanding pillar of Middle Eastern law, isn't it?

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Why, in the name of ZEUS' BUTTHOLE!!, are these two being tried in a "US Court"??? What jurisdiction does a "US Court" have in this matter??? Just try these two sunsabitches under military law, render the verdict SWIFTLY, put them at the end of a rope and be done with it.

I am SICK AND TIRED of TERRORISTS being afforded the court process and procedure of a CITIZEN. These evil MFers don't deserve ANYTHING as civil as a "US Court". Just GRATES my last nerve!!!! Mad Mad

Right there with you. But, sadly, they'll live out their days at Gitmo playing soccer and eating better than most Americans.

My suggestions is that they just disappear.

The worst terrorist in modern times seems to have (apparently) just disappeared at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Why can't these two meet the same fate?

Just be done with it.

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
If only Dick Cheney was still ....

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post