SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GRAPHIC!!!! On-line shooting - 'accident' or murder?
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
GRAPHIC!!!! On-line shooting - 'accident' or murder? Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
Or just plain stupid? For those who would rather not see a guy get shot in the head, there are three people in a car - two males and a female. They are gassing around in some form of incomprehensible patois, and one of the males, the guy sitting in the back with the huge chain around his neck and dark-coloured T, is handling a Glock of some kind on the centre console of the car, probably in front of either a cellphone or a dashcam. He then puts it down, at which point the female picks it up and points it at the camera, squeezing the trigger a number of times. The victim, in the white T, takes if off her, but she picks it up again, cocks it, and shoots him straight in the side of the head.

Panic ensues. The guy in the back seat has disappeared from view.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=yAJk_1522645232

tac

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
DayUm !!

Darwin at his finest.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Didn’t look too “accidental” to me...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
WOAH!
That was a murder.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
im Going to go out on a limb and say that there won’t be any marches or protests on this one...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
He dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
He dead.

At the link it says he's on life support.

But really, for all intents and purposes, he indeed is dead.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dude in the back bailed quick. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
He dead.

At the link it says he's on life support.

But really, for all intents and purposes, he indeed is dead.

Found it in the news. He's still alive-ish.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Looks like Shanaynay had enough of Tyrone's antics. Eek She knew exactly what she was doing.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Report This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
She racked that slide for a reason..

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs to call Winston Wolfe.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
It’s not murder unless she had the intent to kill him. Her other actions seem to indicate she was just screwing around with a gun that she assumed was unloaded and therefore lacked the intent. On the other hand, pointing the gun at the man and pulling the trigger was deliberate, so something like involuntary manslaughter might be appropriate rather than accidental.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
18 to 20k minimum to keep him alive on life support per day. I'm sure he has a great insurance plan.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Report This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
18 to 20k minimum to keep him alive on life support per day. I'm sure he has a great insurance plan.

Oh yeah, the Americans that work and pay taxes. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
It’s not murder unless she had the intent to kill him. Her other actions seem to indicate she was just screwing around with a gun that she assumed was unloaded and therefore lacked the intent. On the other hand, pointing the gun at the man and pulling the trigger was deliberate, so something like involuntary manslaughter might be appropriate rather than accidental.

Ya think?

So, squeezing the trigger didn't make it work, so she not only cocked it, but pointed at the 99.999% late BF's head and squeezed it off.

Looks deliberate to me, but then, I'm not a jury made up of liberals and people of the same mindset/ethnicity, for whom this might be construed as a tragic accident.

She might just walk with a fine for discharging a firearm in a public place, and the almost late whichever guy it was having somehow deliberately manoevered his head into the path of her bullet just to make her look like some kind of a klutz. If this is the way it happened, then perhaps the world is a better place for not having a guy who thinks he can use his cranium to deflect a bullet fired directly at it from zero feet way occupying space on it.

tac

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tacfoley,

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
Somebody needs to call Winston Wolfe.

That's all you had to say!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Would have been perfect if the dude's name was Marvin!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
According to the report - 'She then points the gun to his head, and the weapon was fired.'

Wrong.

It ought to read 'As the gun did not go 'click click' when she pointed it at the camera, she then cocked it, points the gun at his head and squeezes the trigger.'

tac

posted Hide Post
The clip the OP showed is the second of 2 videos. Here is a link that starts off with the short "first" video before cutting to the second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knRjpDMzoWI

Here's why I bring up the "first" video: I am not versed in speaking "gang", but backseat dude seems to make a gang sign (a "W"?). Maybe it's just me, but he seems to point it at front seat dude's head and "pop" it like a gun 3 times. Then again, maybe I am seeing things that aren't there. I'll let the experts weigh in.

Between his comment that she was making him uncomfortable and that he asked her where she was from, it seems like he smelled a rat.