SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    REBUT10 winner!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

REBUT10 winner! Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
I was the lucky winner of a Nikon pistol scope (thanks Poacher!) and want to offer a Karma of my own: a Casio G-Shock GA-800–1ACR watch, never worn. I bought it back in 2018 from our friend David Truong during a promo event Mimi’s was doing, about the time that I became interested in automatic watches. The Casio runs on a battery, which died, but I just had our local clock and watch dude replace the battery. It should be GTG for a couple years. Here’s a picture. Sorry it’s so tiny. Postimages is being contrary.

Rules: be a member here since 01/01/2023. I’ll pick a winner at random on April 25th.rebut10 Rebut10

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 26940 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Unlucky number 1. Please count me in and thanks. I’ll keep the karma going.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 5426 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well- thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Time to join the party pal!

Please clock me in!

Posts: 23575 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
afmel,
Here's a bigger picture for you. Please do NOT add me to your generous karma.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bald1!

Posts: 26940 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
BTT

Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Please include me ... and thanks too bald1 !

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Thank you!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17300 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot, thanks.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thx!

Posts: 12474 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Posts: 2754 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me as well.

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
>>>>>rebut10 is the winner!<<<

Please send your mailing address to the contact info in my profile and I’ll get this on the way.

Thanks ro all who participated.

Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir! Email inbound. I'll try to come up with something to keep the karma going in the next couple of weeks.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post