SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Parody Twitter Accounts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Parody Twitter Accounts Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted
Got any good ones? My favorite is ultimate Social Justice Warrior @TitaniaMcGrath

Another in the same mold, but not quite as good, is Dr. Madeline Seers, PhD, which is a parody of a real professor and SJW.

Dr. Madeline Seers, PhD
@MadelineSeers13
23 Dec 2018

Female identifying "biologically male" organs are simply exterior vaginas. If a lesbian will not coitus with a "biological male" who identifies as female, she is needlessly discriminating and should be pursued legally.

The debate is over. I'm sick of having to repeat myself.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
@jarvisdupont is another good one.

Posts: 3663 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
McGrath is hilarious. I looked at her when someone posted something that linked to her and kept reading and reading. Brilliant.

Titania McGrath

@TitaniaMcGrath
31 Dec 2018
More
The vagina is self-cleaning.

Capitalist patriarchs invented the concept of vulvovaginal hygiene in order to sell apple cider vinegar and wet wipes.

Let’s make 2019 the year in which we all stop washing our front holes.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get a kick out of @CaptAndrewLuck

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
My problem with such is they’re so close to the non-parody SJWs that really think this tripe is right and thus encourage the them.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
@seanspicier is a classic.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ Spiceier is great! I saw one where you can enter the info and it looks just like a real Donald Trump one. https://twitter.com/hashtag/WokeJoke?src=hash

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
My problem with such is they’re so close to the non-parody SJWs that really think this tripe is right and thus encourage the them.

True dat.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19678 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Tits McGrath just reached a new level:

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
A new one just popped up that may be good: @TolerantOpinion

Check out who I got I like from for tweeting at the new account. Awesome woman.