SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Capt Kirk meets Kathy Griffin and other leftists...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capt Kirk meets Kathy Griffin and other leftists... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jSCd8VJW5Sc

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
That was beautiful!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6733 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Most excellent.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
That put a smile on my face. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
CNN reporter, "this is not an actual photograph". I wonder what it was then?

You should see the one they did about conservatives. Oh wait, never mind, people with brains don't act like that.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post