SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Supplement question? Roundhouse Morning Kick
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supplement question? Roundhouse Morning Kick Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
I know there is no magic bullet and diet and exercise are important. But wonder if something like this is helpful. Seems possible but maybe not.

This is a product Chuck Norris is involved in Fwiw.

Anyone with experience with it or any thoughts?

Thanks guys and gals.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19813 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I don't know about you, but I gave up trying to replicate Chuck's moves a long time ago!

Posts: 6826 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I looked it up on Amazon. I never buy a supplement that doesn't show the Supplement Facts label, but in its place is marketing photos/hype. Roundhouse Morning Kick doesn't show the Supplement Facts label.

To paraphrase Shugart (i.e retired pharmacist) on supplements, "if it's strong enough to cause an action, it's strong enough to cause a reaction."

To paraphrase my gastroenterologist, "I've had patients buy Chinese supplements off Amazon and end up on the liver transplant list."

I've taken both to heart and for me it's only made in USA supplements, brands known for high quality, and are proud to show the supplement facts label.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23718 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Good points TT. I watched a short video on it. Talked about the 11 or so ingredients and their benefits. Which seemed believable. If made in China that would be a no go for sure. Do not know if it is or not. Hopefully more have additional info on it. But thanks.

It is USA made!
https://www2.americamorningsup...ionid=11004463117202

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
From the website:

Morning Kick by kpkina, on Flickr

Looks like green superfoods, probiotics, and collagen. No idea how well it might work.

UPDATE: Looks like it actually gets good reviews. The main criticism seems to be the cost. I'm tempted to try it.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 17008 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
if you'll just eat steak and eggs (about the healthiest meal on the planet) about 6 times a week, you'll be good

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2042 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
From the website:

Morning Kick by kpkina, on Flickr

Looks like green superfoods, probiotics, and collagen. No idea how well it might work.

UPDATE: Looks like it actually gets good reviews. The main criticism seems to be the cost. I'm tempted to try it.

Me too Kkina.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Be careful where you get it from. I think I'm seeing evidence of counterfeit products and questionable third party websites.

I think this is the real product: Roundhouse Provisions. Stuff on Amazon looks questionable, which would explain the lower cost.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 17008 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
if you'll just eat steak and eggs (about the healthiest meal on the planet) about 6 times a week, you'll be good

I'm down for that!

God bless America.

Posts: 13942 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post