SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    At Beto event in Dallas right now..,
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At Beto event in Dallas right now.., Login/Join 
If you don't crash, you
ain't tryin' hard enough
posted
My wife is a supporter, and I came along to hang out with her. So, if I get a chance to talk to him, what is sigforum dying to ask a Democrat who is running against Cruz???

------------------------------------------------------------------------"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Posts: 470 | Location: N. TX | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sure. Got one:

DA FUQ'S YOUR PROBLEM???!

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
In the words of Ivan Drago
“You will lose”

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Three-Parter:

Why do you think totalitarianism will work in the US since it has failed everywhere else?

What drew you to fascism to begin with?

Why are only crazy people in charge of your party?

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
"No Mas, Beta".

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
*raises hand*

Tell him that referring to himself as "Beto" is cultural appropriation, and it smacks of pandering.

That is all.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you don't crash, you
ain't tryin' hard enough
posted Hide Post
Ha, he just called out the democrats about Obama being most prolific deportation president and thanked trump for holding dems accountable. He did not get a huge applause on that one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

Posts: 470 | Location: N. TX | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
My wife is a supporter........... Democrat who is running against Cruz???

My condolences. Frown

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post